(Free Class) Mindfulness/Meditation Lab with Fred Tan (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Our Meditational Lab will explore various types of meditation practices. Each week, we'll focus on simple, straightforward, and effective techniques for reducing stress, anxiety, and burnout, while increasing focus, concentration, insight, and self-awareness and self-acceptance. Practices range from Yoga Nidra to Mindfulness practices, and guided meditations, designed to:
- Calm the mind
- Relax and rejuvenate the body
- Soothe the nervous system
- Reduce fatigue
- Strengthen immunity
- Improve the quality of sleep
- Treat depression
- Reduce pain
- Boost concentration level
- Support brain function and boost creativity
Join Fred every Wednesday at 7:00 on ZOOM for this free class.
Please register at least 1 day in advance for this course and sign in 5 to 10 minutes early to class so that we can begin promptly at 7:00pm. Those arriving late unfortunately will not be admitted so as not to disturb class participants during practice.
Please have handy a yoga mat, pillow, booster or a cushion to prop under your knees and a light blanket. Certain practices will require these props.
- Mindfulness/Meditation Lab$0$00$0
- $6 Donation$6+$0.15 Service fee$6+$0.15 Service fee0$0
- $9 Donation$9+$0.23 Service fee$9+$0.23 Service fee0$0
- $18 Donation$18+$0.45 Service fee$18+$0.45 Service fee0$0